Adobe Flash is required for video visits. Please install, or update your version here http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
Enter your email address and password
No Account Yet?
Click the "Create Online Account" button to create one.
Welcome to Telmate!
1. Your Relationship with Telmate
2. Accepting the Terms
3. Communicating the Terms
4. Provision of the Services by Us
5. License from Telmate
6. Use of the Services by You
Telmate is making the Services available to you only on the condition that you certify that you are not such a person or entity and that the use or download is not otherwise in violation of US export control and sanctions regulations. In some countries there are restrictions on the download and use of the Services.It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally allowed to use the Services where you are located.
7. Expressly Prohibited Acts
8. Content in the Services
9. Content License from You
10. Proprietary Rights
11. Privacy and your Personal Information
12. Video Visitation Policy
13. Subscription Fees and Service Charges
- Credit Card Payment. A user is allowed to connect up to two credit cards to his Telmate account. These credit cards can be used to automatically refill the balance of an account that has fallen below the five ($5) dollar minimum. If the account is below this minimum, the user's primary credit card will automatically be debited twenty-five ($25) dollars, which is instantly deposited into the user's stored account balance. If billing to the primary credit card fails, Telmate will attempt to debit the secondary credit card, if one is on file. If that charge fails, Telmate may email the user, if an email is on file, requesting the user to edit the account’s credit card details. By providing credit card detail or using this payment method, you understand and approve Telmate’s collection, retention (in encrypted format) and use of your credit card data as necessary herein.
15. Ending your Relationship with Telmate
16. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS; OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY CONTENT OR ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER USER, ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE CONTENT OR ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH TELMATE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TELMATE WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; OR
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
19. Copyright and Trademark Policies
21. Changes to the Terms
22. General Legal Terms
Telmate only collects personal information when you request our services and only uses the information collected to provide those services for you.
What information do we collect?
When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and last 4 digits of your social security number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and selecting 'Edit Profile'.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.telmate.com
PO BOX 1137
Fruitland, Idaho 83619-1137
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance scans.